Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Try Nodame Cantabile

ouch...
nothing to do.. boring

please give me some work to do..
STUDY!! oHHH!!!


You try to kill me?? Don't lah

please give me time ...
Let me do what I like...
Watching .. Searching...Shopping
Ouchhhh............................................NOT!!


ALL such of Bored

I attempt to do somethings fresh... Pls refreshment

................... HELP ME

Haizzzzzzz.. i think today i will watching movie....
ha.....

.........................................................................................................................................
Let me recommend a Drama ,Nodame Cantabile
I think is Japan drama, haha
There is a little funny
I am interested because it contains few of classical music at the background
Some ochestra instrument, especially piano
Nice ,Romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment