Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Let us sing together ,put effort together


HI...

long time no see, haha

Recently, I am quiet busy.

Especially, my  mathematics subject got much of homework

Somethings special,

I find that I am more hardworking than before

may be I know that how important a good future

may be live at this big city let me know many things

things that I didnt feel it's important before

I begin know that , how important the knowledge are

knowledge not only study by paper, but try to learn some skills, any skills

It will benefit for us.... thrust me, it will be used next time 

hahaha........ but make sure we not learn in stress

but learn with happy mood, let yourself more explore

..............

So, let us put great effort on it at same time.

GAMBATEH ... OILING,,, 

No comments:

Post a Comment