Tuesday, September 1, 2009

For my special sister


Today having a little bad mood

just like so lonely, i little missed the happy days

haizz... why no people can't understand my situation

Is bad quarrel with my sister, I believe that she is very sad

She repeated his word again and agains, She got troubled because of me

.................................................................

sister

I know you care about me, love me.. but I strongly can't accept it

.... very sorry my dear sister...sorry for my tough attitude..

But I am really attempt to out from the school, tired to study at there

I really hope a new situation

..........

sorry sister, please let me have my own decision..

I will take responsible on my choice..

...........

                                                                                                                   little brother

                                                                                                                     Mark Tien

 

No comments:

Post a Comment