Saturday, August 1, 2009

Worries ...STRESS

Recently, i have too much of worries

already feel that how stress study form6

at school i almost cant go ahead with my teacher, can't catch it

because i come late to join in this school

untill now i haven't keep up with them

haizz... i am worrying........STRESS

Now i think i need a force to let me go ahead

sometimes, i think i want to hide from the problem

but this is truth, i must solve it , to overcome it

Many of way i try, sometimes when i feel no mood

i try to swimming, it let me to vented of my stress

after that, i will feel more cheerful

Anywhere i must pray to God, lot of  worries i send to God

I rely on U, my only God, my Saviour

                                                                                                             

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment