Sunday, August 2, 2009


As i cast back to our past
you made me feel so real
feeling I remember
It was as good as can be
I haven’t seen you for a while
What’s going in your mind?
I really like to see

I try to think
It’s taking time to get near
I wonder can I tell you?
We haven’t been taking much
It doesen’t mean I don’t care
Should I just call you to say
I’m falling and I miss you

Wish I was with you in my dreams
and I'm praying to be your side
and suddenly you'll slip away

Do you know that?
Will you understand me?
Why is it you make me wait so long?
do you think of me
much I think of you
Do you miss me?

I know you can't share life with me
and I don't know what to do
but if you walk right my door,
you will see that I miss you

In my heart
I want you, know  you and miss you

I miss you


I miss you.. .  .   .     .     .

No comments:

Post a Comment