Sunday, August 23, 2009

KAMPUNG GUYS


Today after worship in church

At afternnon I and few church friends playing basketball

We put many effort in playing

We played with so serious but still happy, we play as 3 by 3

haha... long time didnt so serious playing basketball

because when i take a rest i noticed that my foot injure

but when I am playing i didnt noticed it

haha...

........................................


I like to play basketball without wearing the shoes

It is more comfort for me

haizzzz... but after that my skin on my leg will bleeding

haha.... but I still like to do it

hahaahaha....

Kaki Ayam is the sign of "KANMPUNG GUYS"

You know it?????

Next time when a guys didnt wear the shoes in anywhere you see...

He must been a kampung boys

haha....


...................BYE BYE , I want to go for get a good sport shoes, sakitlah kaki saya..


No comments:

Post a Comment