Thursday, October 15, 2009

Prsentation over

Hooray@!@

Over , my english presentation.

 ..

This is my first presentation in college

Actually I have quiet nervous and not naturally

But I still can do it

haha.. &  7 mark out of 10

Is also that quiet different before

We weared formal in presenting

All of my classmate was wearing in dark colour

haha.. Heyyy! Cool Man

All of us were totally different

There were like a ..

CEO, Head Designer, Sells manager, President(Obama).. etc. ooo

Yap!, you can see how wearing effect on a person

When you wear formally, you might be more confident 

.....................

I also have been like my classmate

Although some of us are not very close

but, we still very kind to each others

Sometimes we joke, sometimes we eat together

We have a good relationship in class

haha. . . Thanks God..

No comments:

Post a Comment