Wednesday, August 4, 2010

life = SLEEP..... nONsENSE!!!

hey, look like special
yes, i update my blog in the afternoon
just back from college and hav finished my RM4.50lunch
a very sudden mood want to post something now
recently, many things happen.
swift the accomodation place,new semester,my car problem, and my father'surgery
so many new situation, bit tired, but this is life
life with nothing changes we say boring.
many changes come out with tired.
just talk with my rent Lord
she said very tired for been back yesterday
as she came back from europe for nearly half month
whoa,awe..is europe
of course,nice place and very think to go there..
fun rite,although is tired.
Hey..Tired is not reason to make you stop ok..
the key is explore..
come on,explore your life
take your all effort go ahead till zero energy
exaust your energy completely, dont waste, no storage
I can define this as meaningful
no waste your life with do nothing
...>>>life=???????

No comments:

Post a Comment