Friday, July 24, 2009

Smile

I sleeplessness

Since she leave, I became wakefulness

I become tired, low-spirited

I cant keep attention in my work everyday

what can i do

The way in my mind is nothing

hopelessness. . . . . . . . . 

That day , when i was at park

I saw a child , just observe his action

He just looking his mother

His mother was singing

He smile , he was happy

No worrying,he a simply boy

A sweat smile

I jealous of his smile

His smile , make people happy 

Looking of myself......

Where is my smile

How about my smile

I forget how is my smile

I want back of my smile

I want be a happy guy

How many times i smile?

That moment,

I want to refresh myself

Now i want change my "mask"

I want throw my ugly "mask"

Replace to a happy smile mask

Haha...

Now , i want give u a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment